How is it already (nearly) May? I feel that we still have so much more time left in the month of April, yet here we are. But I say this every month, I don't know where the time went.
I'm certainly over the "April Showers" of the month and I'm eager for May Flowers, let me tell you.
|Yosemite National Park|
- Dream of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Book 3, but also brief reviews of the previous two books) by Laini Taylor
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
- We took a look into Renee's corner of the reading world in this month's Reading Nook.
- Then traveled to the Sierra Nevada mountains and visited Yosemite National Park with Wanderlust Wednesday (i.e., one of the most beautiful places in the world).
Must Reads from the Web:
- A (slightly gross) but funny tale of a boy who got sick in a bookstore and the end result.
- 100 of the Best Books of the Decade So Far
- The 1999 Nobel Prize in Literature winner, Gunter Grass, passed at the age of 87.
- Ten Cats Who Live at a Library
- Editing the Editors
- It was Thomas Jefferson's birthday! This dude really loved books and when I visited his library (on display at the Library of Congress) three years ago, I was completely in love.
- Speaking of the Library of Congress, it was the library's 215th birthday!
|Adding to My Reading Nook with artwork both gifted and ordered from Etsy.|