Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Books of 2014

While away, readers will read.

I've spoken about what kept me busy during the past year but I've managed, luckily enough, to spend a good chunk of time reading. With traveling and time spent commuting, it was perfecting reading time, and now that I'm settled into my new home I've found I can read more often. 

Last year I was able to read a lot of great books though, many of which will be written about and posted on this blog in the coming weeks and months. I felt somewhat guilty writing reviews for books to be posted at such a later date than when I had originally read the book, but if the book stuck with me and I want to share my find, then it'll be appearing on this blog. 

Not all books will be reviewed, of course, but definitely a good handful of them will grace this blog's pages. None the less, take a peek at some of the books I've read in the past year!


Books Read in 2014





What books did you read during 2014? Did you have a reading goal and, if so, did you achieve it? My goal was to read a book a week and I managed to squeak by with one book past my goal. I know for a fact that wouldn't have been achieved had I not read a few children's books along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!