Wednesday, March 6, 2013

52 Lists - Week 9

I have heard whispers of the 52 Lists project from various bloggers and my curiosity got the best of me. Off I went to discover the 52 Lists by Moorea Seal which is a really fun and fantastic concept. A list for each week of the year and for this list maker, I fell in love with the idea instantly. 

I hope you enjoy and if you're interested, visit Moorea Seal's 52 Lists page so you can partake in this as well!


Besides this, I am at home for the day with a snow day on my hands and not quite sure what to do with it. We're being blasted by quite an impressive snowstorm and I'm enjoying my time off. It's been awhile since I've seen significant snow and I have to say I am enjoying watching it fall. 

Just for fun, I took a quick video from the back porch of my flat. It's calming to see the falling snow! Even if I generally dislike winter, I can appreciate a early spring snowstorm as I know it won't linger for long. 


video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!