Thursday, February 14, 2013

Booking Through Thursday - February 14th


Brought to you by the site Booking Through Thursday, each Thursday readers are asked a question (mainly book related) and answers are shared.

This weeks questions are: 
Not the kind of “love” question you’re expecting for Valentine’s Day. No, what I want to know is: What do you love most about reading?

My Answer:
I love that when I have a really stressful day at work I can open up my book on my lunch break, while still stuck at my desk, and completely escape the office. I love that a book can manage to say all that I want to say about a situation and simply get the emotions I cannot put into words. I love that despite not having the money to travel the world I can still do it through different stories -- fiction or nonfiction. I love that I can continue learning by the different things I read. I love the sense of accomplishment I feel when I finish a book. I love that sometimes I don't feel accomplished at all but slightly lost as a book is no longer a part of my life and no longer can I experience that first read. I love that books can create such powerful emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!