Thursday, January 10, 2013

Booking Through Thursday - January 10th


Brought to you by the site Booking Through Thursday, each Thursday readers are asked a question (mainly book related) and answers are shared.

This weeks questions are: 
Do you give books as gifts?

My Answer:
I have given books as gift but it always depends on the person and the situation. My cousin's children I always try to give books to. I have this silly idea that they will come to know me as that "aunt" who knows a lot about books and adventures, fairy tales and mysteries. I've given books to a few friends but it's always within their interests or part of an inside joke. The same goes for my parents. Otherwise, unless I know you very well, I try to stay away from giving out books. I find books to be somewhat personal and I know that with my changing interests that I, for one, would rather get a book store gift card than a book itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!