Monday, November 5, 2012

Musing Mondays - November 5th



Hosted by Should Be Reading, this week's musing asks...
What is the most recent book you purchased, or brought home from the local library? What made you pick it? Have you started reading it, right away, or will you wait for a bit?
My Answer:
The special Barnes and Nobles copy of Neil Gaiman's American Gods and Anansi Boys. First off, I really love these fancy copies of classics and other popular books that B&N has. I would love to one day have a copy of each book and fill a bookshelf with them. My "special" copies and such (even if I already own other copies of these books). Second, I already own, like, two copies of American Gods but I picked up this copy with the hope of getting Gaiman to sign it a month ago. That didn't happen but I'm going to hang onto it for the next time he is at the National Book Festival so that he can sign a nice copy of his book rather than the paperbacks I have (and are a little bit bent from reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!