Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Blogger Hop: Autumnal Books (10/12-10/18)

Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by me - Soon Remembered Tales. You can click the friendly logo below to find out more information:



Book Blogger Hop

What to Do: 
1. Post on your blog answering this question:
Blogging Question: With Autumn upon us and Halloween drawing near, what books remind you of fall? What ones do you enjoy reading that are about autumn?

2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list below (enter your Blog Name, Genre you review, and direct link to your post answering this week’s question; failure to do so will result in removal of your link).

3. Visit other blogs in the list, spending quality time getting to know the people you are visiting. Don’t just visit the post with the question, but click around and read some of the blogger’s other content, too! This Hop isn’t about the number of people you can visit, but the quality of each visit. Readers – find a new blog to read by clicking through the links in the list!


My Answer: I love to read one short story from Edgar Allan Poe each October. This year I read Loss of Breath and may even read another short story if time permits. I like to reread Interview with the Vampire or The Vampire Lestat and I really enjoy reading two of my favorite children's Halloween books from when I was little: A Very Scary Haunted House and A Very Scary Jack O'Lantern which just reminds me so much of the Octobers of my childhood! (Octobers which had no leaves on the trees, snow on the ground, and those creepy spooky nights that seem to be lacking here in Virginia during this time of the year).

Linky List