Monday, September 10, 2012

Musing Mondays - September 10th


Hosted by Should Be Reading, this week's musing asks...


Do you take notes while you read?
My Answer:

Only in school did I actively take notes while I read. When I was a teen I would often write down quotes from books I was reading but they often got lost or took up room in my many notebooks. I never liked writing in the copies of books, it bothered me, even text books. I felt like I was doing the book an injustice by writing in them, ruining the pages, and take pride in keeping my books looking brand new. Still, I've often times found moments where I have wanted to write in books, highlight a quote, whichever. Luckily enough my Kindle has helped a lot as I take to highlighting a bunch of different quotes. It especially comes in handy for Teaser Tuesday so that I may go back and see the quotes I want to use. Still, I don't take notes when I'm reading paper copies of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!