Thursday, September 27, 2012

Booking Through Thursday - September 27th


Brought to you by the site Booking Through Thursday, each Thursday readers are asked a question (mainly book related) and answers are shared.

This weeks questions are: 
Do you bring the book(s) you’re reading with you when you go out? How? Physically, or in an e-reader of some kind? Have your habits in this regard changed? (I know I carried books with me more when I was in school than I do now–I can’t read while I’m driving to work, after all.)

My Answer:
I always bring a book with me to work. I have an hour (sometimes hour and a half) long bus ride into Washington and then the same amount of time to come home. Sometimes I can't read on the bus (motion sickness) but othertimes I can. If I'm taking the metro in - I always have a book. Plus at times when I take breaks at lunch I'll read. Thing is, it's a long commute and I get most of my reading done then since I can't be doing the other things I need to be doing. It doesn't matter what type of format the book is in, if I'm reading it then it comes with me. If I'm in between books I'll just bring my e-reader as I have a huge selection and can pick something to read if I find I have the time. For traveling, I take my ereader just so that it saves on luggage space. But if it's day trips I, again, just take whatever I am reading at that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!