Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - August 28th




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading and it asks us to...


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"Women are constantly being persuaded to want something unachievable, to look younger or thinner and above all to fit in because being different is too painful and embarrassing. I have accepted myself in a world that does not accept me, because I have learned--and more than any of the lessons of my accident, this is the one I wish I could teach everybody--that our hearts matter most."
Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!