Friday, August 3, 2012

Delayed July Wrap Up

Oh my goodness, where is 2012 going? I can't believe it's already August and the month snuck up on me so much that I completely missed out on doing a wrap up post. So here we go, better late than never!

Books Reviewed:


Fahrenheit 451 was a mindblowingly great book that I don't understand how I missed reading while in High School or college. Well worth the purchase!
Intangible was a fun break from the more serious Fahrenheit 451 and Revolution. It's a quick read and you should check it out!
Revolution was a decently written book but just didn't fit with what I was looking for.
The Doorknob Society is Harry Potter meets Neverwhere and may even have a touch of steampunk. 

Other Posts:

July was insane for me and I was continuously busy. This kept me from reading and also from writing in here. To sum up all that was going I wrote a post which you can check out here.


News:

With running around and playing a tourist, I decided to post some photos of my adventures and write a little about everything. This won't be updated very often, just when I have the time to talk about another new place I've visited, but there are a lot of places I've visited and many stories to share so please check out Abscond to Wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!