Friday, July 13, 2012

Blog Hop - July 13th

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
How long does it take you to read a book?

My Answer:
It really depends on the book. Some books just grab my attention and I can read them in a day (Harry Potter, The Vampire Chronicles, The Vampire Diaries, Peter Pan, etc) but other books will take me near a century to read. There are various reasons as to why it may take me a long time to read some books. I could just be too busy and my time to read has been taken away (which is somewhat the case right now), the book may be forever long (Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, etc) or I may just be struggling to get into the book and therefore may be reading it at a much slower pace than books that I obsess over. I can say this, I marvel at people who maintain fulltime jobs, socialize, do an assortment of activities and still manage to read multiple books in a week. At the rate I'm going, I'm lucky if I can read one book a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!