Friday, June 29, 2012

Blog Hop: June 29th

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
Do you have a keeper shelf for books you loved? What books are on that shelf and why?

My Answer:
I have multiple shelves in multiple states! Here at my new place I have a tiny bookshelf with only a handful of books I haven't read yet. I selected them, boxed them, and brought them with me on my move. I figure once I get through all of the books I can figure out what ones will stay or go and hopefully then trade them in for some of my more beloved books I left in Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania we have a spare bedroom with three bookcases of books I like enough to keep or have not yet read. In my old bedroom there are two more cases with my favorite books of all time. Over the past year with trying desperately to move I finally got it through my head to go through my books and get rid of the books I knew I would never read again. It took a couple of go throughs but now I'm in a mindset that if I finish a book and I didn't like it enough to ever try and read it again I sit it aside to be donated. It's certainly helped with space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!