Friday, June 22, 2012

Blog Hop: June 22nd

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
Blogging Question: Do you immediately write a review upon finishing a book or do you wait and write multiple reviews at once?

My Answer:
It depends on the book and my schedule. Sometimes I just don't have it in me to sit down and write a review after reading a book. I want it to sink in or I just need to step back from the book and take a break from it. Other times I just don't have the time. I finish reading the book on a lunch break in the middle of a busy week and it is left to sit for days (or weeks) until I get around to writing a review. I've learned that I personally need to write a review the sooner the better (within a week) or else I'll be at a loss of what I really liked and didn't like. Any longer and details begin to get fuzzy. So I try to mak Friday-Monday the days where I make myself sit down for one morning or evening in order to update my blog- in which case I update as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!