Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Wrap Up

May was my first full month living in the DC metro area and what a month it was!

Books Reviewed:
The Catcher in the Rye is a classic which I had not read since High School but still loved turning from page to page. A definite trip down memory lane and yet a wonderful new experience through the reading eyes of an adult.

DK Eyewitness Travel: Washington, DC has been a great help to me as I've discovered new places in DC and used the metro map endlessly. Listen, if you're going to Washington, DC GET THIS BOOK.

The House on Blackstone Moor was my first stop on the Reading Addiction Blog Tour. Check out this book if you'd like creepy tales to be read during a thunderstorm!

Darkness Before Dawn is a brand new book from HarperCollins which I really enjoyed reading. Seriously. I flew through this book and am definitely getting the second one in the series once it's out.


Other Posts:
The Library of Congress - one of the first places I visited upon moving down to the metro area of Washington, DC. Check out my photos of this absolutely breathtaking building.


News:
I've begun a full time temp job that is giving me a lot of experience. The summer heat has come to Virginia and Washington, DC with predictions that it will get to the triple digits sometime this summer. Unfortunately, I've been so busy that my reading has suffered and my blog will therefore suffer next month with less book reviews being published. I think, once I get used to my changing schedules, I'll be able to read more and have more reviews to put up but bear with me until then!

And last but not least; May was mind blowing in views from you all. I went above and beyond in page views and that is all thanks to you, my readers. So thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!