Thursday, May 24, 2012

Booking Through Thursday - May 24th


Brought to you by the site Booking Through Thursday, each Thursday readers are asked a question (mainly book related) and answers are shared.

This weeks question is: 
Do you have any pet that has a name inspired by your readings? If not, what would you pick if you DID? Do any of your friends have book-based names for their pets? (Or their children?)

My Answer:
I'd love to get a cat named Darcy. But otherwise, every pet I've ever had was named prior to our claiming them as their owners. I had numerous fish named after different characters from The Lord of the Rings (I went through two fellowships, sorry, fish!). I know a lot of people who would like to name their future pets after book characters but for now I only have an assortment of friends who named their pets after people. I would, however, (and intend to) name my non-existent-children after book characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!