Thursday, May 17, 2012

Booking Through Thursday - May 17th


Brought to you by the site Booking Through Thursday, each Thursday readers are asked a question (mainly book related) and answers are shared.

This weeks question is:
If you had to choose to live within a novel, which would it be?

My Answer:
There is a "chat" going around on tumblr that pretty much sums up my answer,

  • me: *just finished reading Harry Potter*
  • me: I WANT TO STUDY AT HOGWAAAARTS!
  • me: *just finished reading Lord of the Rings*
  • me: I want to have an adventure in Middle Earth
  • me: *just finished The Lightning Thief*
  • me: I wish I was a demigod.
  • me: *just finished The Hunger Games*
  • me: I'm good.

Yup. That's pretty much how I feel. I would love to live in a number of novels, despite the bad stuff that may have happened in the storyline. Just about every book I read, and like, do I feel this desire... except for The Hunger Games. I loved The Hunger Games, don't get me wrong! But I know if I was chosen for the games I would be the first to die. Also, I already lived in a place way too similar to District 12 and would rather not have that experience again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!