Saturday, May 5, 2012

Blog Hop: May 5th

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
What are the next five books in your TBR (to-be-read) pile? And, don’t worry, you can change your mind and read something different – we won’t check!

My Answer:
I'm going to count the two books I'm currently reading here: Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly and A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. I've been working on GoT for about a month now, it's a really long book, and have been taking breaks here and there to try and read something else so that I can continue updating on here. City of Bones of the Mortal Instruments series is something I've been meaning to read. The Battle of the Labyrinth from the Percy Jackson series is another book I've been meaning to read and last but not least is Sarah Morgan: The Civil War Diary of a Southern Woman because I am a total geek for Civil War stuff. Of course, I have a few hundred other books on my to-be-read pile so this can and probably will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!