Friday, May 25, 2012

Blog Hop: May 25th

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
Blogging Question: How do you handle the writing of a negative review?

My Answer:
Ugh, honestly? I try to stay away from them as much as I can which is something I am trying to change. I feel horribly guilty when I really dislike a book and unless it has left me really feeling exhausted and angry I tend to try and be generic with my review. State what happened and that be it. However, if an author were to come across their less than positive review it could be beneficial in the long run. The author could potentially see what it is that I, the reader, disliked and maybe it will help them with their writing in the future. So... as of right now I try to avoid being too negative but I would like to be more honest about what I do not like specifically with certain books in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!