Friday, May 18, 2012

Blog Hop: May 18th

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
How many books do you own? This can include books in your to-be-read (TBR) pile(s) and books you have already read that are on your keeper shelf.

My Answer:
I spent a day going through every book I owned and logging them onto my goodread's account (feel free to add me!). At the time I made a shelf for all of the books that I own and according to that list I have 463 books. Wow. And this is after I went and sold a ton of books before I moved! What might be better (or worse?) is that the majority of those books I have yet to read! But I'm working on it, not buying any books until I've made my way through what I have. Since moving I had to leave a lot of my books in Pennsylvania but I have a stack of books down here that I would like to read before I shop for books again (also, I need a job so I can shop for books, so that's factored in as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!