Monday, April 9, 2012

Musing Mondays - April 9th

Hosted by Should Be Reading, this week's musing asks...

What do you think are the top 5 books every woman should read? (And for the men who might be playing today: What do you think are the top 5 books every man should read?)

My Answer:
Oh boy, lets see if I can gather five books every woman should read!

1) The Help by Kathryn Stockett

2) The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley

3) I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

4) Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

5) The Hours by Michael Cunningham

All books feature a cast compiled of strong, amusing, beautiful, intelligent, nerve-wracking, witty women.  Their experiences vary from first loves to losses. I stand by all five books, many of which are favorite books of mine, but I would certainly suggest any of the books (if not all) to a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!