What do you think are the top 5 books every woman should read? (And for the men who might be playing today: What do you think are the top 5 books every man should read?)
Oh boy, lets see if I can gather five books every woman should read!
1) The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2) The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
3) I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
4) Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
5) The Hours by Michael Cunningham
All books feature a cast compiled of strong, amusing, beautiful, intelligent, nerve-wracking, witty women. Their experiences vary from first loves to losses. I stand by all five books, many of which are favorite books of mine, but I would certainly suggest any of the books (if not all) to a woman.