Friday, April 13, 2012

Ch-ch-changes

I'm moving!

This is a quick, surprising decision on my part and happening tomorrow. I'm packing my bags and moving to the Washington, DC area. What does this mean for Soon Remembered Tales? Well, I'm not quite sure yet. I still intend on updating regularly but I don't know how busy I'll actually be from day to day. I don't know how much reading time I'll have.



I do know that I'll be depending on public transportation a lot and that will give me time to read. So hopefully I'll be able to keep up with making my Wednesday and Friday book blog posts! The first thing I packed, after all, was a quarter of my unread books (the rest are all books I was able to get for free on my Kindle which is certainly saving space for the move). I won't be seeing the rest of my books until I make this a permanent stay (and I do hope it will be!) or get my own apartment (I'm staying with a friend).

Wish me luck, dear readers, this is me - Erica Hopper - plunging head on into an adventure where I don't really know what's going to be happening next. So goodbye, Pennsylvania and hello, DC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!