Monday, March 26, 2012

Musing Mondays - March 26th

Hosted by Should Be Reading, this week's musing asks...

Have you ever found a book out of the blue, read it, and then had it be surprisingly good — one that stuck with you for years? If so, what book was it?

My Answer is:
This is hard to answer because the majority of the books I read are found out of the blue. But not in the sense, I think, that the question means. When I find a book it sort of goes like this: I'll be at a bookstore or browsing goodreads and I'll come across an interesting title/cover. I pick up the book (in a bookstore) and read the back, followed by the first few pages. if it's interesting, I'll buy it. For goodreads I'll simply read the description and check out the rating. This always leads to hits or misses. Some books I read and adore, other's I can barely get through. But I would say there are definitely more positive outcomes than not. To list the books would be hard, just scroll through my goodreads or my blog and look at the best rated or most loved books - the likelihood that I just stumbled upon them is very high.

Hey, Soon Remembered Tales readers, happy Monday! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!