Thursday, March 1, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


Brought to you by the site Booking Through Thursday, each Thursday readers are asked a question (mainly book related) and answers are shared.

This weeks question is:
Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?

My Answer:
Yes! As much as one can love a fictional character I have loved many a character. Basically, if I find myself excited when that character is mentioned or makes appearances it's a sign of love. If I think about that character when I'm not reading, it's a sign of love. I've had a heavy love affair with Louis de Pointe du Lac of The Vampire Chronicles fame. As a child I was also in love with Dickon from The Secret Garden (I wanted to be his friend and play with him!) and as an older child, barely a pre-teen, I loved Jesse Tuck of Tuck Everlasting. There are so many other characters who I have 'fallen in love with' that I could probably (and should) make an entire entry completely devoted to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!