Thursday, March 8, 2012

Booking Through Thursday - March 8th


Brought to you by the site Booking Through Thursday, each Thursday readers are asked a question (mainly book related) and answers are shared.

This weeks question is: 
Which non-series book would you most like to read the sequel to? Do you have any wishes for what might happen in it?

My Answer:
I just had this discussion with Ash of Through Her Ribcage about the book Father of Lies which I read a year ago and she has read recently. The book is absolutely fantastic and the end leaves you wanting more. We both agreed: we wished there was a sequel. I felt the same way with Tuck Everlasting (as a child) and numerous other books. Basically, if I enjoy a book thoroughly, I want there to be a sequel. I don't want to let go of the characters and I keep wanting to live in their worlds. Especially if the book has some sense of magic or a really interesting main character whom I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!