Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Wrap Up

Happy Leap-Year Day!

This past month has been the first full month of my return to Soon Remembered Tales and I've been busy! For those of who who may have missed out on some posts, here's a general wrap up.


Books Reviewed:

The second book to the young adult Claire de Lune series.

Two different books that center on different aspects of writing both grammatically and getting your creative juices flowing!


A wonderful real to life young adult book about a teen suffering from depression and suicidal thoughts.


The fourth installment of the Stefan's Diaries series which is a spin off of The Vampire Diaries series and based off of the plots for the CW TV show.

A check into one of the tourist guides on the market! Hopefully I'll be able to see if it's worth buying when I visit Boston in the future.

Other Posts:
My E-Reader series-

Other News:
My facebook page as a fancy new layout so please check it out and follow!
I have a tumblr for Soon Remembered Tales, something else for you to follow and enjoy some eye-candy of the book variety!

There is also a new posting format for Soon Remembered Tales

  • Mondays
    • Musing Mondays
  • Tuesdays
    • Teaser Tuesdays
  • Wednesdays
    • Regular Post
  • Thursdays
    • Booking Through Thursdays
  • Fridays
    • Regular Post

And a special THANK YOU to all of you who have read and commented this month! My page views went from 30 to nearly 1,000 in 29 days. You are all wonderful, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!