Friday, June 3, 2011

Blog Hop June 3rd!

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
“Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

Answer:
This past week has had a lot of ups and downs. It's been incredibly stressful and is now, hopefully, starting to calm down. So this question was a little hard for me because so many of my entries were written through a general stressed haze.

I flipped through the past months posts and I came upon my post about The Family by Mario Puzo. Even though it's been awhile since I finished reading that book I still think of it regularly. I really loved every page of it and the love between Lucrezia and Cesare. My obsession has also been bumped up due to the Showtime series, I'm sure. I can't wait until the second season comes out! I think if a book sticks with me for weeks after I read it, it's a pretty good book. The same goes for the tv show!

Update:

A lot of people are graduating from High School this weekend. It's making me nostalgic of when I graduated (Class of 2004!) and of course my more recent college graduation.

So with that, if you happen to be graduating from High School or getting your degree:
Congratulations!
You've reached a fantastic achievement in life. Live it up and enjoy every moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!