Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog Hop- April 22nd

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

This Weeks Question:
"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

Answer:
Most definitely. It's always a hit or miss, of course. One book I might love by an author might mean nothing in the grande scheme of things. I might just have loved the subject manner or the characters in that particular book and come to find that the other books, by the same author, have very little hold on me. But I always will scope out more books by an author whom I enjoy and give it a try. I just finished reading Mario Puzo's The Family and loved it. I've never read any of his other books but now, I think I might. I might check out The Godfather and his other novels because I enjoyed the flowing writing style that Puzo wrote in. Will I enjoy the subject manner? I don't know. I'm not big on crime books. However, The Family certainly had enough anger and crime and yet I loved every page. So we'll see!


General Update:
I've been busy working and reading. I have a backlog of books to read and I'm trying to keep up with the stack so that I may get at least two book reviews up a week. Wish me luck, because I'm falling a little behind.

If you're celebrating the holiday(s) that are going on this week(end), I hope you have a nice time. If you aren't celebrating anything- just enjoy the time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!