Friday, February 11, 2011

Blog Hop- 2nd Week of February

Blog Hop:
Book Blogger Hop

Question for the week:
"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

I kind of failed this week with posts. I've been on a self proclaimed 'hiatus' of sorts so that I can focus on some other things and get some reading done.

-If you'd like to be a guest reviewer on my blog please email me at soonrememberedtales@gmail.com-

I only posted once this week so I'm cheating and taking last week into consideration as well. Last week I posted about a friend of a friend. He was injured in the Middle East and hoping to get a house that is equipped for handicap use.

I talk more about it here- at this post- right here- omg look at it, please!

If you are a long time follower of my blog then you know that the military is something near and dear to me. Okay, well maybe not the structure of the military or whatever, but I have many family members and friends who serve. They mean the world to me and I would try and support them in any way possible because they are my friends and family.

I don't know this man directly but he is a friend of one of my military friends. He deserves support and love just as much as anyone else. So, if you can do something to help as well, that would be great.

Otherwise, I look forward to reading everyones legit book posts for this week since I sort of slacked off.
Have a great weekend boys and girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!