Friday, December 24, 2010

My Christmas Tree Tour

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate it!

I figured I would ring in the holiday by doing something unrelated to books- a tour of the little Christmas tree I've had since the age of 10. It's two feet tall and holds all of my most beloved Christmas ornaments.


Right after Thanksgiving (earlier this year since my Thanksgiving was early) I decorate the tree.


Usually I decorate with white lights. It's... a rule. I don't know, everything is 'white' in my room.

I have all white lights that outline my white bookshelves, a white desk, etc.
So, white Christmas lights were obviously the choice for my tree.

But this year I couldn't find the 50 string of white lights, I settled for multi-colored.


I think I like it, to be honest, I enjoy the colorful glow that it gives to each ornament. It's a rainbow of soft colors. 


Merry Christmas Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!