Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Literature Challenges

This year I've decided to give a stab to a couple of challenges. I've never done a challenge before... I've always set my own goals and followed (or failed) based off of what I've chosen. But this year it will be a little different in that I am going to try and see if I can make it through a couple of challenges I've come across. With it being my first year, I've chosen all of the first level goals. You know, start small and work your way up- something like that. So, without further ado, here are the challenges!

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
Goal: Getting my heart rate up– Read 1–5 more books 

*











Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge

Goal:   First Date – Read 1–4 Nicholas Sparks novels 


*



In six months:
The goals to complete:
  1. A Banned Book
  2. A Book with a Wartime Setting (can be any war)
  3. A Pulitzer Prize (Fiction) Winner or Runner Up:  a list can be found here
  4. A Children's/Young Adult Classic
  5. 19th Century Classic
  6. 20th Century Classic
  7. A Book you think should be considered a 21st Century Classic
  8. Re-Read a book from your High School/College Classes
*



This challenge will run from 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011.
Goal: Sense and Sensibility: 1-4 books.



Wish Me Luck!
And good luck if you are participating in a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!