Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Blog Hop!

Book Blogger Hop

This weeks question:

"What's your favorite book cover?"

Answer:
I DON'T KNOW.
When I read this question I might have slipped out an expletive because I am so indecisive when it comes to picking just one thing. I can't make decisions like that!

After standing in front of my bookshelf for over five minutes staring blankly at all the books I own I decided to just pick one of my many favorites:
The Complete Novels (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)

from The Complete Novels of Jane Austen.

I love the different colors and how simplistic yet bright the cover is. 
I totally judge books by their covers, I'm sorry. It's how a book will grab my attentions unless I had heard of what it contains before seeing the cover itself. I love covers, I love pretty pictures, and I love when covers have meaning also. The Penguin Classics series- LOVE IT- because all of the covers seem to relate to the novels.

Update:
I work at a college so I'm currently off for Thanksgiving break.
It's pretty wonderful.
Yesterday (Thanksgiving) we received snow. It was fantastic and I am still giddy from it.
Now that the holiday season is upon us all the houses in my community have Christmas lights on.
One house even has music that plays... which causes the lights to change and blink.
I'm hoping that I get to make a trip to The Christmas City (Bethlehem, PA) this weekend.
Also, I logged onto nanowrimo.org today and this is what came up:
Yay! 
I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving and are enjoying the rest of the week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...