Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Blog Hop! And a note to readers~

Book Blogger Hop

Question of the day:
"What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"

A library.... no really. I would love to have a legit Beauty and the Beast styled library attached to my house. Okay, maybe it doesn't have to be as big as Beauty and the Beast library, but to have one attached to my house would be awesome none the less.


It would have to have a ladder to get to higher shelves, although I am afraid of heights and would likely never climb said ladder, I'd probably keep nicknacks up on those shelves.

But really, ever since I was a little girl I would fantasize about the stereotypical little girl things, my wedding, who I would marry, being a mommy, my house. And always- ALWAYS- there was that library.


Moving along, a few things to mention:
1) Don't forget to enter into the CSN Stores Giveaway HERE, the winner will be announced on Halloween!
2) Guest Reviewers! Please remember to email me your guest posts asap considering I am starting to post them all November 1st, the quicker you get the post to me, the quicker it will be up! If I don't hear from you before December 1st, your post won't be put up unfortunately.

And everyone else- have a GREAT Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!