Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

A few of my friends have partaken in this for awhile now... finally, I've jumped on the bandwagon. What a great idea, an easy way for book bloggers to come across one another's sites and see what other reviews are out there!

And what else is great are the weekly questions pertaining to reading and the likes. I adore this weeks question:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"

Of course, I have a million ways to answer this question. I have so many jobs, so many locations of work, and I drive to and from these jobs so much that there isn't a really specific location where I like to read. If I had the time, it would be in my reading chair in my room.
Ignore the cat.

It also doubles as the location where I throw all of my belongings after I get home from work. Currently that poor chair has three balls of yarn, a half crocheted blanket, a half made scarf, one jacket, a winter hat, two purses, and one book on it. If I had the time, if the chair was cleaned off, I would curl up in it to read. 

A few other locations where I read:
  1. My living room on the couch nearest to the tv/door.
  2. My bed.
  3. The community college.
  4. During the summer- at the lake.
  5. The front porch.
And many other locations, since I carry a book with me everywhere I go.

So where do you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!