Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm being buried under snow.



Video footage.

With the snow pile I stand in front of... keep in mind that I am 5'9" and that the very fact that the snow is leveled with the camera shows HOW HIGH the pile is.

It's still snowing right now. I have never seen this type of a storm in Pennsylvania in the five years that I have been in the state (first for school then to live). This type of snowfall is something that is completely normal for NY but down here it's d00m. The governor has shut down all of the major roads so far and the snow is still coming down heavy. Right now we have over one foot of snow on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You guys were/are hit hard! Right now it's a mix but mostly rain. They gave us a snow day expecting all this snow and it's raining. No complaints from me, but I would hope for a little of the white stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...