Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome Winter, Welcome Snow

This was what I woke up to this morning:
And this is my favorite picture that I took from this snow covered start of day:
I'm not incredibly religious... but when I have mornings like this it's hard not to believe in something. :)

Spent the day reading and watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy which I deem to be the perfect way to spend a Sunday. Tomorrow I am taking my mother to the closest 'big town' to do some shopping. I plan to pick up some underwear (I have a coupon! I know, everyone laughs at me when I announce this but it's a coupon for underwear!) and then it's off to my job to pick up a SLEW of books.

I know, I said I wouldn't buy anymore until I finished reading the ones I have. But I've been steadily working on them and my parents cannot really buy me anything for Christmas so we're doing it this way. I have a two sided sheet of paper filled with the books I've been hoping for and can't wait to get my hands on them. A declaration of my findings will be had.

Happy Sunday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are gorgeous! Don't you just love the morning after it snows? Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the snow looks the morning after. It's just so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...