Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Authors tweet about book bannings and burnings

I caught this on twitter awhile ago and found Neil Gaiman and Laurell K Hamilton's dialogue somewhat amusing.

neilhimself: Blog entry up: On banning books and escaping from the attic...: posted by Neil Another not-quite-.. http://bit.ly/NFYJj

LKHamilton: @neilhimself To my knowledge I've had my books burned 1nce never banned. Am I doing something right, or wrong?

LKHamilton: @neilhimself My books were burned along with J. K. Rowling's & Tolkien 's books. Good company, I thought. :)

neilhimself: @LKHamilton great company. I think you're doing something right. I've been writing BURN THIS BOOK in Good Omens for years, but they never do

LKHamilton: @neilhimself you work at getting your books burned & I'll work on getting banned. We're only as good as our goals.

neilhimself:
RT you have to dream @LKHamilton: you work at getting your books burned & I'll work on getting banned. We're only as good as our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!